Friday, June 27, 2008

What a damn shit day today

Today is the most unfortunate day since i came to Australia. Early morning i was waken up and rushed to Carousel, in rain... Then later i went to Mayland to fill in employment form. When i get down from the train, damn, i just found out that i have lost my phone. I started to worry and feel lost. When meeting the employer,  i have lost my patience and just hope that i can settle everything fast. I never read the aggrement things and just simply filled in my detailes and signed the forms. After that, it stated to rain again, damn, and i rushed back tot he train station. I was planning to get back to Cannington station, as i suspected that i left my phone on one of the benches there. What pissed me off is that i rang my phone like for thounsands of times and nobody pick it up. When i reached the train station, the train has just left, what the fuck. I started to get angry and loosing the last bit of my patience. Then somebody called David's phone, said he got my phone, and ask me to get it back. I felt good suddenly, but what the hell, he told me to get to the Perth Domestic Airport before 4pm. DAMN that time was 2pm and i still at Mayland train station, finally the damn train came and i rushed to Perth station to get the 37 bus to the airport. When i reached the bus station, it was so crowded, and the bus was late. When i get onto the bus, there were sooooooo many people, and there were like stopping the bus in EVERY station, fuck them. Finally i get to the airport, and it started to rain, again, and this time was big rain, and the wind was so damn strong. I was told that he was not at the airport, but somewhere around 2km away from the airport, what the fuck, i had to walk to the bus port, in this kind of fucking situation. On the half way, the rain stopped, and i came to a field, when i stepped on the grass, there was water everywhere and the water get into my shoes, what a fucking shit day. However, i was able to get my phone back, but wasted $30 on buying new prepaid (because i cant hear clearly what he said on phone, he was telling me about sydney and airport, and call me to get my phone on monday). When i get home and planned to returned Davids phone to him, on the alf way, the damn sky started to rain again, fucking so unfortunate today.

2 comments:

Joshua Hiew said...

chill chill...already past! at least, u got back ur phone marrr...aint that bad after all! =p

siusiu said...

wao...wat a bad day. u r damn lucky man, lucky enuf to get ur fon back! shud be glad yea! btw...im siusien, hehe